- Download and install BOINC
- Download and install Virtualbox
- Note: On Windows use the “+Virtualbox” link when downloading BOINC and it will do this step for you.
- Run BOINC and select “Add New Project”. When prompted enter “cosmologyathome.org” and create your account.
- That’s it! Your computer will now automatically download and run jobs.
- 64-bit processor
- Virtualbox version 4.3 or later
- VT-x or AMD-v enabled in your BIOS (important! see here for more info)
- Operating System
- Windows XP or later
- Mac OSX 10.8 or later
- Linux (many recent versions work)
Please see the FAQ for more details.
Note: If your computer does not meet these requirements you may still be able to run an older version, see here.